What about overhangs on Undermount Sinks?
At A Different Perspective, our experience has shown that the positive overhang is the best looking and most functional
way to make an undermount sink for granite installation. Unless otherwise instructed, and
exact templates supplied, this is how ADP will do your sink.
- Good drainage from countertop
- Clean appearance
- Hides caulk line
- Protects top edges of sink from scratches
- Provides added compatibility for future sink replacement
- Because sinks are cut with human hands, a certain tolerance
for variations is needed. And "Positive Overhang" provides
good tolerance, resulting in a good looking job.
- Provides most of the same benefits as positive overhang, but
to a lesser degree
- Because sinks are cut with human hands, a certain tolerance for variations
is needed. And flush does not provide much tolerance.
Special order only
FAX YOUR PLANS TO: 407-299-8602